Make Your Ender a Contender-Best Creality Ender 3 V2
Creality's new Ender 3 V2 is an upgrade of the old model, retaining many of everyone's favorite Ender 3, and has been improved in other aspects. It also has a good print volume, is easy to assemble and improve, and produces high-quality prints.
In Ender 3 V2, Creality does just that, taking advantage of the core experience of Ender 3 and enhancing it: upgrade some old ones, add some new ones, and in other respects, dropping the ball.
Unquestionably though, the Ender 3 V2 is the slickest looking Ender yet. And it has a drawer for cookies (or tools, if you’re more practically-minded than we are.)
Ender 3 V2 is a 3D printer out of the box, and it prints very well. It’s the same old Ender 3 experience, improved with current hardware that includes a 32-bit mainboard, silent stepper motor drivers, a much cleaner appearance and design, plus plenty of other, smaller, touches.
Ender 3 V2 boasts a new feature: A self-developed “silent” 32-bit motherboard with a 2560 chipset that brings down the noise floor of the printer to an astonishing 50 decibels, comparable to a quiet suburb, a conversation at home, or the noise of a large electrical transformer at 100 feet.
Most cheap printers are equipped with cheap LCD screens, but Creality has now introduced a newly developed color screen that can also display a new user interface. However, the screen options are still navigated by the click wheel, which makes us confused every time we forget and try to use it as a touch screen.
- XY-axis tensioner: New to the Ender series are two knobs that will let you tighten the printer’s belts. This is a helpful feature, in the long run, allowing you to adjust belt tensions as your printer gets older.
- Mean Well power supply:Like the Ender 3 Pro, the Ender 3 V2 is equipped with a Mean Well power supply.
- Manual filament feeding: Creality added a rotary knob on the Bowden feeding mechanism so you can more easily load the filament by hand, purge the nozzle, or watch it spin as the print is running.
- Toolbox:Embedded in the base, you’ll find a little compartment for storing nozzles, needles, pliers, and other tools.
- Resume after power outage: Outages or disconnections should be no problem for Ender 3 V2 because it can fully recover and resume the print when it’s back up.
Mechanical arrangement: Cartesian-XZ-head
Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
3rd party filaments: Yes
Compatible materials: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU
3D PRINTING PROPERTIES
Accuracy: 0.1 mm
Layer height: 0.1 mm
Feeder system: Bowden
Extruder type: Single nozzle
Nozzle size: 0.4 mm
Max. build volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm
Max. extruder temperature: 255 °C
Max. heated bed temperature: 100 °C
Max. print speed: 180 mm/s
Closed print chamber: No
Bed leveling: Manual
Print bed: Heated
Display: LCD color screen
Connectivity: MicroSD card, USB
Built-in camera: No
Resume print: Yes
Recommended slicer: Cura, Simplify3D
Operating system: Windows, Mac
File types: STL, OBJ
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Frame dimensions: 475 x 470 x 620 mm
Weight: 7,8 kg
To purchase, please click on the link below: